interSeptor is a full-featured environmental monitoring device designed for remotely monitoring temperature and humidity conditions, and for detecting security breaches, smoke, water leaks and power loss in data centres, IT and comms rooms.
Our interSeptor price of £399 now Includes:
- Free Central Management Software (Worth £350)* or free extra temperature/humidity sensor
- Free Additional Year’s Warranty (total 3 years – Worth £40)
- Free Alert Centre Service for SMS and Telephone Voice – One Year Subscription (Worth £195)
- 30-day No-Quibble Money-Back Guarantee
- Free Email and Telephone Technical Support
- Temperature/humidity sensor and 2 x Go-Probe sensor ports as standard
- Monitoring via web browser interface and/or network management system
- User configurable high/low warning and critical temperature/humidity thresholds
- Optional Go-Probe Sensors (water, smoke, security, power) can be quickly connected
- Email/SNMP alarm notification
- Daily status reporting
- Extensive on-board logging/graphing capability
- Comprehensive browser interface
- SNMP compliant for network management system integration. MIB available
- Serial, telnet, browser configuration options
- BootP, DHCP
- Alarm scheduling facility so that alerts can be enabled/disabled as required
- 2 year swap-out warranty
- 19″ Optional rack kit available
- Free email and telephone support
View interSeptor online demo here.
Designed for ‘out-of-the-box’ operation, interSeptor is supplied with a temperature and humidity sensor as standard, and a range of optional Go-Probe sensors are also available.
interSeptor is a versatile 10/100Mbps ethernet environmental monitoring device. With a total capacity to monitor 2 x temperature/humidity and 4 x additional Go-Probe sensors (water, security, power, smoke), interSeptor provides an exceptional range of features, and its scaleable design ensures you can achieve an extremely cost-effective solution to your monitoring requirements.
If you require more sensors, the interSeptor Pro, supporting up to 24 Temperature/Humidity sensors is also available. Please click here for further interSeptor Pro information.
Optional Go-Probe sensors include:
- Water Leak
- Universal (any device with open/closed or high/low output, eg. UPS, Generator, Air Conditioning Unit, etc.)
If you would like to receive interSeptor pricing please click here.
To view the interSeptor PDF please click here.
To view the interSeptor FAQ page please click here.
*Central Management Software: 5 sensor license included for each interSeptor purchased